Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

Today is a great day!  It marks the 100th day post-transplant!  I made it!!

It's hard to believe just 100 days ago I was in the hospital, pretty well medicated, lying in bed while the chaplain blessed my stem cells.  And here I am today, slowly but surely returning to a good level of activity - walking, working, eating well (maybe a bit too much!), and feeling good about my progress.  Sure, I do still get tired and I do still worry and I do realize that I am still in my infancy as far as recovery goes and I still do have a mask and gloves in my pocketbook (just in case), but each day brings about a stronger me.  I am grateful for the many blessing that have come my way in 100 days.

There's still a long way to go, but for now let's celebrate!!

1 comment: