Monday, May 16, 2011

From Sarah and Samantha

My daughter Sarah and niece Samantha sent me this link:

Support MMRF

Wow, wow, wow!!

Yesterday I wrote about the side effects of living with this disease. For the most part, they were the unpleasant side effects. What I didn't write about is a very pleasant side effect - the amazing outpouring of love that I've experienced.  And I've received it in so many ways: gentleness, comfort, kindness, support, and friendship. And then yesterday, my niece Maddie announcing she'll be a participant in the Relay for Life, and today, Sarah and Samantha becoming Warriors!

Geez, now that I think of it, I'd like to be a Warrior!  Probably best if I just work on the warrior yoga pose and skip the Warrior jumping-over-fire and crawling-through-the-mud Dash.  But it sure does sound fun, doesn't it?

Best wishes to Maddie, Sarah, and Samantha!!  I'll be cheering you on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment