Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good news!!

Late Tuesday night after updating my blog, I decided to investigate the Dana-Farber website.  I read more about multiple myeloma, the research being conducted at D-F, current treatments, and the amazing doctors that work in the Jerome Lipper Multiple Myeloma Center.  And there, lo and behold, was an email address for Dr. Anderson.  Understanding that nothing ventured, nothing gained.....I sent him an email explaining my high risk factors and asking if he might personally consider taking on my case.  Today I received a response - YES!  He will, he will!  I can hardly wait to get to my treatment today to share the good news with my health team!

I must take this moment to give thanks to the good Lord for this fortunate turn of events.  My prayers - and your prayers - have been heard.  I am humbled and grateful.

To read more about the Jerome Lipper Multiple Myeloma Center and Dr. Ken Anderson, please follow this link:  http://www.dana-farber.org/pat/adult/hematologic-oncology/multiple-myeloma.html

2 comments:

  1. Susan: Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I wish you good health and God's blessings as you travel forward down this MM path. I hear great things about D-F. Stay strong and positive! See you out there in Myelomaville! Sean Murray

    ReplyDelete